Welcome to Anchors Project!
What is Anchors Project?
Researchers at the Kansas City Center for Anxiety Treatment, P.A. (KCCAT) and Virtually Better, Inc. are examining ways of delivering self-help tools to families for improving their management of common fears, worries, and challenging emotions in childhood.
Anchors Project Eligibility
Your family may be eligible to participate if you have:
- A child between 6 - 11 years of age
- A parent/guardian caregiver willing to participate
- A personal iOS mobile device (iPhone 6 and up, or an iPad with Touch ID)
What is Involved
- Review technology-delivered self-help programing for a 6-week period
- Complete online questionnaires at 3 time points
- Compensation of up to $175 in VISA® gift cards
Anchors Project is entirely on-line
I want to sign my family up for the study!
Click the following link to start the screening process:
This process takes 20 minutes or less. You will need your child available for about 5-10 minutes to answer some questions with your help.
If you are eligible, you will then select an appointment time to do a brief “getting started” phone call with a research team member to answer any of your questions before deciding to move forward.
If you want to talk to a member of the research team before the screening process, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 913.956.6210
You can also download a copy of our study flyer here: